I was recently nominated by Grace her blog https://graceofthesun.com/ . Its a wonderful blog on her poetry with topics ranging from humanity, self consciousness , self awareness, mental health and everything that i like reading and talking about . If you follow my blog you are going to love her blog even more. Go check out both blogs and experience for yourself! Thanks so much, Grace
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
1.What is your proudest accomplishment?
When my daughter could read and learn on her own and she was overjoyed to see herself do so after all the efforts we had taken.
2.What makes you laugh the most?
When kids try to imitate adults and suddenly seem to have behave like grown ups .
3.If you met you, would you want to be your friend and why?
yes , the only person in this world i would want to friend me is me , i am very honest and loyal and i would love to befriend me.
4.What do you like most about yourself?
I can endure a lot , even if i know nothing i can keep going till i find a way out.
5.If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I think chapati is enough to keep me alive and strength to keep working.
6.If you can be anyone else in the world, who would you be or would you be yourself? (please explain)
I think i am good being myself , its a unique journey i want to discover not be anyone else.
7.Who is your hero?
I very much respect and adore all leaders and freedom fighters from history from all over the world who stood up for humanity , freedom and equality. It takes a lot to dedicate your life for a better life for others.
8.What motivates you most?
I think life , i value life a lot not only mine but even others . To be able to live and make an impact to lives .
9.What did you want to be when you were small?
I always was fascinated by two things one is spirituality and other writing .
10.If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Actually even if given this choice , i still would choose what best i can do for my kids on that one day.
11.Would you say you are resentful or can you let go of things easily?
I let go , it really effects my ability to work or focus so i just let go.
My NOMINEES :
These are the questions for my nominees:(These are same as Grace’s question I really liked these questions)
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- What makes you laugh the most?
- If you met you, would you want to be your friend and why?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you can be anyone else in the world, who would you be or would you be yourself? (please explain)
- Who is your hero?
- What motivates you most?
- What did you want to be when you were small?
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
- Would you say you are resentful or can you let go of things easily?