I was recently nominated by Grace for this one! . She has a wonderful blog , motivating and inspiring poems also she is a very dear friend . Her poems are very beautiful , aware and healing. Thank you so much for the nomination. Please check her blog. Enjoy it, for yourself!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
Q. Tell me something about this world that you admire.
I admire the ecological balance and ecological niche where everybody has a place , plays a role , has their part in maintaining this balance and contributing where nothing is too big nor too small.
Q. What is your favourite form of creativity?
Writing and teaching , both i like to put in my unique ways and thought process or presentation which i experiment with every time.
- If you had to move to another place, where would you go? I would like to go to my native town , i haven’t been there for long – Kanyakumari, India.
- If you met your future self, what would you ask? How are your children and grand children?
- What is the best advice you have received? Just be yourself.
- Who has had the biggest influence in your life? My teachers , mentors especially who believed and loved me so much .
My Nominees :
My QUESTIONS :
- If you had to choose from mountains or beach where would you like spend time with nature?
- If you are allowed to change something about anyone what would it be?
- What is the best gift you think anybody can get?
- Who is a hero for you ?
Something I created:
Dont worry friends this is the last award for now , actually they were long awaited i decided to answer them all today.