Hi friends I had been nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award few months back by my dear blogger friend Krishnapriya. As excited i was to receive my first nomination , i was still discovering my journey in blogging and finding my place through my writings. I could not reply back then though i thanked her for nominating me for my first award . Today when i was nominated for my second award by another friend , i wanted to first thank her for the first award she had nominated me for. Because without acknowledging this i wouldn’t be able to accept the second one I have received through a dear friend . Also i am not a very award accepting person but here in this community where i have learnt and grown , I admire many works this gives me a chance to thank , to connect , to reach all those friends , readers and blogs by accepting and honoring their appreciation for my work and in turn talk about the influence of their work.
Thank you so much dear friend Krishnapriya for nominating me for Sunshine blogger award and to be a constant support reading and liking my blog . please check Krishnapriya’s motivating and uplifting blog at krishnapriya22013. She writes about spirituality , peace , humanity , love with her beautiful poems that connect to these topics , she also post about various Hindu festivals the celebration meanings and connection with the divine and spirituality. She also writes about those sensitive topics from the society and her thoughts to address them.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by fellow bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. After the nomination, the blogger has the honor of being able to write a post in which thanks for the nomination and a link to their blog is created.
Here is what we nominees have to do:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you.
- Nominate other bloggers (if you want – up to 11 people) for the award and also ask them 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees in the comment field of one of their contributions.
- Include the request and the logo of the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
You can design it yourself or download one.
- What are your thoughts about Christmas? My kids are always waiting for this time of the year , they connect it with happiness , gifts and celebration . I am sure to buy them a Christmas tree which they decorate and enjoy the feeling of Christmas time .
- What are your stress busters? I blog , write , spend time with kids creatively coming up with new ideas to help them keep engaged and learn at the same time.
- How is your relationship with God? Its a very personal relationship , i discovered through my unique journey , experiencing and living life , facing relations and challenges.
- How many languages you understand and which are they? I understand English , Tamil , Marathi , Kannada , Malayalam, Hindi , Gujrati
- Name 3 of your favourite films? Barfi , Pink , Sillu Karupatti
- How you spent your leisure time? Watch movies and read about different spiritualities and beliefs.
- Do you enjoy solitude or you always need someone to be with you? I enjoy solitude it gives me enough time to reflect work on myself and gain better control of life.
- What you hold most important in your life? Family and kids they are my responsibility towards self and the society.
- What will you do when you feel sad or clueless in life? I cry first to release the negativity and always workout ways that will help me get over it .
- Do you believe in miracles? Briefly explain one please. Yes i have witnesses many in my life . I have had difficult pregnancies’ both the times, it was just miracle to have survived and have my babies.
- Do you love cartoons? Which is your favourite one? I don’t love cartoons , though i get to watch many animated movies being with my kids , i really liked the Barbie movies they always have a beautiful lesson to speak.
My questions to nominees:
- What are your thoughts about spirituality?
- What do you to take a break and be stress free?
- What is your thought on contribution to our environment?
- How many languages you understand and which are they?
- Name 3 of your role models?
- How you spent time with your family in current times?
- Do you cook or are learning to cook at home?
- What is more important to you to be the best or keep trying for better?
- What will you choose if your power of choice can change another’s life?
- Do you believe in superpower in humans? share one such story of yours .
- Do you watch kids animation movies , which is your all time favorite character?
My nominees are: Since i am already late to post this award , i want to nominate all those who read my blog and this post . Please nominate yourself and help spread the sunshine.